90% On-Road, 10% Off-Road
The new Metzeler Tourance NEXT are enduro street tires that dare you to challenge any weather condition and any road. This 90/10 tire represents the latest generation of enduro street tires, featuring new compounds, profiles, structure and tread pattern for unmatched levels of stability, safety on wet and mileage.
90/90-21 54V TL
110/80R19 59V TL
120/70ZR17 58W TL
120/70R19 60V TL
|150/70R17 69V TL|
|160/60ZR17 69W TL|
|170/60ZR17 72W TL|
|180/55ZR17 73W TL|
|190/55ZR17 75W TL|
ALL TYRES ARE 2017 MANUFACTURED
** Prices are inclusive of taxes, excludes shipping cost, it will be charged at actual as per your location.
* Prices are subject to change in govt. taxes and without prior notice.
Metzeler Tourance Next
- Improved wet grip and stability
- Improved mileage over previous Tourance EXP tires
- Features Metzeler's Zero Degree Steel Radial technology
- MAW (Metzeler Advance Winding) system optimizes the spacing between the cords of the Zero Degree steel belt
- Differentiated groove layout and shape
- Improved water evacuation as the compound is always in contact with the road
- Dual Compound rear sizes
- Center, harder compound is 40-45mm wide depending on tire size
- Rear tires feature Silica content of 50% in center compound specifically designed to optimize mileage and stability at high speeds and fully loaded
- Shoulder compounds are 100% Silica to guaranty an excellent chemical grip on wet surfaces
- Rear tires feature Metzeler Interact technology with three zones of variable tension belt layout, similar to the Roadtec Z8 Interact
- Front tires are single compound
- Front tires also feature a high Silica content (over 50%) and uses new polymers and resins to provide improved handling and grip with fast warm up
- New, innovative high stiffness structure for a more sportbike-like tire behavior
Please confirm availability before placing the order.