The Metzeler Road Tec 01 Tires represent the latest evolution in touring tires - enhanced grip on wet surfaces, increased mileage, and a high degree of compatibility with different motorcycles.
|120/70ZR17 58W TL (HWM)|
|150/70R17 69V TL|
|160/60ZR17 69W TL|
|170/60R17 72W TL|
|180/55ZR17 73W TL (HWM)|
|190/50ZR17 73W TL|
|190/55ZR17 75W TL|
ALL TYRES ARE LATEST MANUFACTURED, CURRENT or PREVIOUS YR MFG ONLY.
** Prices are inclusive of taxes, excludes shipping cost, it will be charged at actual as per your location.
* Prices are subject to change in govt. taxes and without prior notice.
Metzeler Roadtec 01
- Increased grip on wet roads, with a focus on low friction surfaces (such as city streets and worn tarmac, low temperature), thanks to radial position of grooves
- Rebalanced tire stiffness to allow a better adherence of the rubber with the tarmac micro-asperities, increasing mechanical grip even on lower friction surfaces
- Belt and carcass tension parameters upgraded to increase stability on rear tires during strong braking
- Increased mileage vs. Roadtec Z8
Interact(up to 10%), thanks to a different footprint shape (larger and shorter) which also enhances motorcycle handling
- Higher wear resistance, obtained through a revised land/sea ratio on the rear tire in conjunction with the new tread design, ensures product performance consistency allowing users to enjoy the tire for its entire service life
- Metzeler multi-compound with increased harmonization between the different compounds
- HWM (Heavy Weight Motorcycles) special version brings the ROADTEC 01 performances to a wider selection of motorcycles
- Increased stability by reducing both intensity and duration of oscillations due to road irregularities or steering maneuvers
- Distinguishable by a “Weight” icon next to the product name on the tire sidewall
- Increased stability is reached by employing a 2-plies carcass on HWM rear tires, where standard rear tires have 1 ply
- Tubeless (TL)
- W rated for speeds of 168+ MPH
Please confirm availability before placing the order.