90% Road, 10% Off Road
The Heidenau K76 is an Adventure / Dual Sport tire for both on-road and light off-road use. The wide tread block arrangement and balanced rubber compound provides excellent traction and foul-weather grip for the road, while allowing you to peel off tarmac and attack the fire road.
- TL = Tubeless
- TT = Tube Type Tire
Available Tyre Size:
90/90-21 54H TL
100/90-19 57H TL
110/80B19 59H TL
130/80-17 65H TL
150/70B17 69H TL
ALL TYRES ARE LATEST MANUFACTURED, CURRENT or PREVIOUS YR MFG ONLY.
** Prices are inclusive of taxes, excludes shipping cost, it will be charged at actual as per your location.
* Prices are subject to change in govt. taxes and without prior notice.
Heidenau K76 Tires
• The K60 tread-pattern is optimized for specific tire sizes.
• Utilizes a “chevron” style tread pattern similar to full knobby design.
• Directs sand, mud and water through open space between the tread blocks.
• Delivers excellent cornering stability and wet weather grip on asphalt.
• Known for good longevity and balanced on-road/off-road performance.
Construction: Bias Belted or Bias Ply (depending on size)
Please confirm availability, before placing the order.