The Forma Adventure Low Boots are perfect for adventure touring riders with larger calves. Equipped with a vintage leather finish and Drytex waterproof/breathable lining, the Adventure Low Boots keep your feet dry without limiting range of motion. The double density sole offers superb grip on the bike and gives riders a comfortable and grippy surface to walk on when off the bike. Integrated TPU inserts and reinforcements provide protection from impact injuries and unbreakable GH plastic buckles ensure you won't be sidelined if you have a tip over.
** Prices are inclusive of taxes, excludes shipping cost, it will be charged at actual as per your location.
* Prices are subject to change in govt. taxes and without prior notice.
Forma Adventure Low Boots
- Full-grain oiled leather upper
- Updated Drytex waterproof and breathable lining
- Vintage leather finish
- Adventure double density anti slip rubber sole
- Injection molded plastic front plate
- Plastic gear pad protection
- Internal molded plastic protections
- Adjustable VELCRO® brand closures
- Unbreakable and adjustable GH plastic buckles
- Shin and ankle TPU molded plastic protections
- Ankle reinforcements
- Special rigid nylon mid-sole with steel shank
- Extra soft polymer padding with memory foam
- Anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with APS