The large 10° optic in the Denali DR1 maximizes the distance you can see down the road by concentrating a spot beam pattern at the center of the road. The DR1 is ideal for night riding in on/off road conditions where maximum beam distance is desired. Consuming only 10 watts of power per lamp, the Denali DR1 lights throw a blazing beam of light 695 feet down the road. That’s over 4 times further than your typical motorcycle high beam.
Want more from your Denali DR1 Lights? Grab a set of Snap-On Lens Filters to change the beam pattern and prolong the lifespan of the lights.
** Prices are inclusive of taxes, excludes shipping cost, it will be charged at actual as per your location.
* Prices are subject to change in govt. taxes and without prior notice.
Denali DR1 Auxiliary LED Lights
- Pod size: 3" round x 3.75" long
- Beam distance: 695ft
- Light output: 725 lumens per lamp, 1450 lumens total
- Power draw: 10watts per lamp (1.5amp total draw)
- Intensity: single
- Beam angle: 10° lenses
- Waterproof: IP-68 (full immersion at 6.6ft for 60 minutes)
- Mount: universal M8
- Bike specific Denali Auxiliary Light Mount available (sold separately)
- 2 LED pods
- Wiring harness
- Standard mounting hardware
Please check stock availability, before placing an order in urgency.
3-5 days if the item is in stock.
For items, not in stock, delivery time is 20-25 days from the date of order.
For expedite shipping pls contact us, +918527782111.