When you combine 2190 total raw lumens being thrust from high performance Cree XPL HI LEDs with fairly sizable, optically engineered reflectors, you get one exceedingly bright pair of motorcycle-specific auxiliary lights. The DR1 kit is capable of lighting 1000 feet of the road in front of you. Swapping in a flood lens on one of the lamps amplifies your width by ~100% at a total distance cost of only ~10%. This kit can truly be tuned to match your riding style, whether it be high-speed highways or back road twisties.
** Prices are inclusive of taxes, excludes shipping cost, it will be charged at actual as per your location.
* Prices are subject to change in govt. taxes and without prior notice.
Denali DR1 2.0 TriOptic LED Light Kit With DataDim Technology
- 10 watt Cree XPL HI LED (per lamp)
- Beam distance (spot): 1000ft
- Beam width (spot): 75ft
- Raw lumens: 2190 per pair
- Optional clear polycarbonate impact-resistant True-Hybrid flood lenses (clear spot lenses pre-installed)
- Integrated cooling fins
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Low profile hinge mount
- Stainless steel mounting hardware kit
- Waterproof illuminated switch with 7/8" and 1" handlebar mounts
- Pod size: 3.7" diameter x 3.8" L
- 1.6 amp draw total
- Sold as a pair
Note: LED is a single intensity light but can be upgraded to dual intensity high/low functionality with a Denali 2.0 DataDim Dual Intensity Controller or Denali 2.0 Plug-N-Play CANsmart Controller (BMW only) (sold separately). Installed images show previous generation Denali lamps for scale. 2.0 series lamps are the same physical size, but that's where the similarities end.
Please check stock availability, before placing an order in urgency.
3-5 days if the item is in stock.
For items, not in stock, delivery time is 20-25 days from the date of order.
For expedite shipping pls contact us, +918527782111.