Continental continues to advance the performance levels of the adventure touring/dual sport market with the release of the new ultra-high performance Trail Attack 2. Designed specifically for touring riders who demand ultra high performance and mileage from their large capacity adventure touring/enduro machines. The Continuous Compound-Technology makes it possible to use a homogeneous grip grading with a single compound thanks to a temperature controlled curing of the tire during the production process. The traction Skin provides an extremely safe and short tire break-in. This is possible due to the revolutionary raw tread surface, which is the result of a new mold coating technology which eliminates the need for tire-release agents.
|90/90-21 54V TL|
|120/70ZR17 58W TL|
|150/70R17 69V TL|
|160/60ZR17 69W TL|
|170/60R17 72V TL|
|170/60ZR17 K 72W TL|
|180/55ZR17 73W TL|
ALL TYRES ARE LATEST MANUFACTURED, CURRENT or PREVIOUS YR MFG ONLY.
** Prices are inclusive of taxes, excludes shipping cost, it will be charged at actual as per your location.
* Prices are subject to change in govt. taxes and without prior notice.
Continental Trail Attack 2
- Advanced adventure touring/dual-sport tire for large capacity bikes
- Engineered to meet the demands of today’s modern powerful, high performance adventure touring/enduro machines
- 0° steel belt construction on the rear tire delivers superior stability and comfort even at high cruising speeds and high loads
- Reinforced carcass on the front tire utilizes a newly designed tread pattern to ensure higher precision and optimized wear
- Improved touring compound offers high grip in all wet and dry conditions combined with excellent mileage for long trips
- OEM Tires for the KTM 1190 / 1190R Adventure and BMW F650GS / F700GS
- Exceptionally quick warm-up time
- Stunning new tread pattern adapted from the Conti Attack family
- Zenith area, wear resistant for increased mileage
- Continuous transition
Please confirm availability before placing the order.