60% On-Road, 40% Off-Road
Bridging the gap between the more off-road oriented TKC 80 Twinduro Tires and the Trail Attack 2 Tires, the Continental TKC70 Tires make an excellent 60% on-road and 40% off-road option. Featuring innovations you've come to expect from Continental like 0° steel belt construction for superior stability and comfort even at high cruising speeds and Continuous Compound-Technology, the TKC70 tires adapt to changing conditions with ease. Specifically designed to help alleviate the complaints of short wear-life of the TKC80 Tires, the usability of a slightly more street-oriented design has been improved and is apparent with the TKC 70. An ideal ADV Tire choice for larger displacement bikes like the KTM 1190 Adventure, the Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200, the BMW R1200GSW, the Suzuki V-Strom 1000, the Yamaha Super Tenere and other similar models.
3.00x21 51T TT
4.00x8 64T TL
90/90-21 54T TL
100/90-19 57T TL
110/80R19 59V TL
120/70ZR17 58W TL
120/70R19 60V TL
130/80-17 65T TL
140/80R17 69T TL
150/70R17 69V TL
170/60R17 72V TL
180/55ZR17 73W TL
ALL TYRES ARE 2017 MANUFACTURED
** Prices are inclusive of taxes, excludes shipping cost, it will be charged at actual as per your location.
* Prices are subject to change in govt. taxes and without prior notice.
- 60% on-road and 40% offroad
- Provides a high level of grip in all wet and dry conditions
- Equally at home on light trail work as they are on slab
- Excellent mileage for long trips on asphalt
- Quiet high-speed stability due to the central band on the rear tire
- Aggressive siping and self-cleaning grooves add to the all-weather prowess
- Ideal ADV Tire choice for larger displacement bikes
- TT=Tube Type Tires
Please confirm availability before placing the order.