90% Road, 10% Off Road
While inheriting the fine handling and superior dry performance of the T30, the T30 EVO has improved performance in the wet condition with new tread compounds and a newly designed tread pattern.
Offering the high dry and wet performance as well as straight-line stability required for a touring tire, the T30EVO makes long-distance touring safer and more enjoyable.
110/70ZR17 54W TL
120/60ZR17 55W TL
120/70ZR17 58W TL
120/70ZR17 58W TL GT
110/80ZR18 58W TL
120/70ZR18 59W TL GT
110/80ZR19 59W TL
150/70ZR17 69W TL
160/60ZR17 69W TL
160/70ZR17 73W TL
170/60ZR17 72W TL GT
180/55ZR17 73W TL
180/55ZR17 73W TL GT
190/50ZR17 73W TL
190/55ZR17 75W TL
190/55ZR17 75W TL GT
160/60ZR18 70W TL
ALL TYRES ARE 2017 MANUFACTURED
** Prices are inclusive of taxes, excludes shipping cost, it will be charged at actual as per your location.
* Prices are subject to change in govt. taxes and without prior notice.
Bridgestone Battalax T30 EVO
- Sport Touring tires developed to replace BT-023 with wide-range riding enjoyment
- T30 offers improved handling with light feel, linear response and better dry grip
- New Tread Pattern supplies handling and grip improvements by utilizing optimized stiffness and contact patch features
- Updated Carcass Construction inspires confidence in cornering by providing increased footprint on the road plus light, predictable handling and good line-holding
- New Front Rubber Compound (rear is Dual Compound) developed using MotoGP analysis brings improved performance range of operating temperatures by utilizing RC Polymer/ NanoPro-Tech technology
- "GT" Spec available in 5 sizes (front has modified tread pattern) to suit heavy-weight motorcycles
- Compares to: Dunlop Roadsmart II, Michelin Pilot Road 3, Pirelli Angel GT, Metzeler Roadtec Z8
- 120/70ZR17 F and 180/55ZR17 F are OE tires for some Kawasaki Versys 1000
Please confirm availability, before placing the order.